General Shipping Policy
- United States – Priority Mail · $6.95 / Priority Mail Express · $19.95
- International – First-Class · $18.95 / Priority Mail · $29.95
- Orders are shipped Mon-Fri except for major holidays
- All orders are shipped from Alaska
- Shipping charges are the same for any size order
- All orders are shipped exclusively through the U.S. Postal Service
- Orders ship within 3 – 5 business days
- We are not responsible for any duties, fees, or taxes that are incurred during the delivery of your order/package
U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
|Priority Mail Express||$19.95||
Shipping Policy Details
Tracking Your Order
When your order is shipped, you will be e-mailed the tracking number. You can also access the tracking information in your account on our website.
If you have questions about the shipping of your order, please e-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call at 907-752-5533
If your order includes an item that is out of stock, we will immediately ship the available item(s) you have ordered. The out of stock item(s) will be shipped at no extra cost when they become available.
If any product you receive is damaged let us know within two (2) business days. Call us at 907-752-5533 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You may need to return the damaged product(s) so please do not discard them.
If your order does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call 907-752-5533. We will make sure you receive the product(s) you ordered.
If your order is returned to us because of a Customs issue or for any other reason, we will credit a full refund minus the following: total shipping charges to the destination country plus any return charges that may be added. Your refund will be processed when the order is returned to us.
When asking us to ship to a country other than the U.S. and its Territories, you will be assuming all liability for any customs, duties, or tariffs. If Customs seizes the order and will not release it, we cannot refund your payment.